For curing digestive disorders like hyperacidity, indigestion, heartburn, constipation, loss of appetite, vomiting, abdominal ache, burning stomach, gastric ulcers, pain, nausea, burning in stomach etc.
- Available In:
Avipattikar Churna is an Ayurvedic medicine prepared from herbs rich in medicinal properties that treats digestive disorders and other related problems. It enhances the metabolism and regulates acid production in the stomach which leads to the incomplete breakdown of food particles and also results in bloating and stomach cramps. Its antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties aid in curing imbalances related to ‘Pitta’ dosha.
One Medicine – Multiple benefits
- Cures Hyper-acidity
- Cures Constipation
- Effective for curing indigestion
- Helps in treating gastritis
- Effective in preventing gerd (gastroesophageal reflux disorder)
- Improves kidney health
- Helps in fighting inflammation
- Helps in boosting digestion
- Helps to balance ‘Pitta’ dosha
HOW DO I USE IT
1-2 teaspoons of Utkal Ayurveda’s Avipattikar Churna is to be mixed in Lukewarm water or honey or ghee and consumed before breakfast on an empty stomach in the morning. Ask your Ayurvedic doctor or physician’s advice depending on your health condition.
Medical Advice: Consult Utkal Ayruvedic Ayushalaya Physician online for accurate advice. 1st Consultation Free!
- Not to be used by those suffering from diarrhoea
- Read the label carefully before use
- Do not exceed the recommended dose
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children
- Should be avoided by Pregnant and lactating women
10 Tablets, 30 Tablets
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.